Please note that all orders are shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Added Nice Chice!

checkout view cart ()

Napa Valley Red Wine

2015 Napa Valley Red Wine

Napa Valley Red Wine 2015

2015 Napa Valley Red Wine

Flavor Profile

The 2015 Gentleman Farmer Napa Valley Red Wine is predominantly Cabernet Sauvignon, blended with Cabernet Franc from the warmer St. Helena appellation. The first impression is concentrated aromas of black cherry fruit and develops with blackberry, plum, and sassafras. Cocoa nibs and Kahlúa weave with aromatic Emperor Norton pipe tobacco and spices to dominate the mid-palate. There is a mix of toffee, and caramel that mingle with a mineral note of crushed stone. The tannin structure is soft, velvety, and supple. The finish is long with spice, cola, and cherry.


The blend is Cabernet Sauvignon dominant, with 80% of this varietal contributing its Cassis hallmark along with other dark berry fruits and great tannic structure. The remaining 20% is a Bordeaux partner varietal, Cabernet Franc, from the northern end of the Napa Valley.


The elegant tannins and very complex aromas lend to a wine that is ready to enjoy now. The wine will cellar for another 15 to 20 years, allowing tertiary aromas, such as leather, cedar, and cigar box to develop and evolve. This wine can benefit from decanting.
Download Summary

Wine Specs

Vintage 2015
BOTTLING DATE October 10, 2017
Varietal Red Blend
Alcohol % 15.5